AXE 4.35% 24.0¢ archer materials limited

Thanks for posting the link Flash7711 - an interesting read and...

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Thanks for posting the link Flash7711 - an interesting read and I fully concur with this part " You said that there is a lot to be said for focusing on ONE company alone and knowing everything there is to know. I did that."
    Everyone has there own opinions and there's no 100% right or wrong.. diversification is important to get good returns and this will be the good advice from investment brokers, but I believe there IS a lot to be said about focusing on one company and knowing everything there is to know about it.
    There is something about Mohammad and team that I feel has an explosive potential. Getting to know a company and people in depth I feel gives a better insight to potential. I really do like what I see here and holding tight like most and as we've witnessed many times here this can run hard when she wants too.

I like when Mohammad goes quite too ... I know he gets very busy .. but could there be something in the works? We will have to wait but certainly some interesting action at the moment.

Anyway .. not sure the trading action is 100% due to Marcus Today Article as it started climbing just before .. but certainly would had added weight. The below article shows word is getting around .. not just here in Australia but overseas also. Possibly overseas interest in archer coming in ?

texasnewstoday.com/archer-and-australian-missile-corps-develop-sovereign-defense-capabilities/314764/

Archer and Australian missile corps develop sovereign defense capabilities

Image: Getty Images

Archer Materials has announced that it will sign a contract with Australia’s Missile Corporation (AMC). As a result, the former will work on the development of sovereign defense capabilities.

Australia’s Missile Corporation is a subsidiary of NIOA, the prime contractor of defense and the largest supplier of Australian-owned weapons and munitions defense.

Archer said he is developing quantum computing processor chip technology and now has advanced semiconductor manufacturing capabilities that will benefit future sovereign-guided weapons companies.

The non-binding agreement signed by Archer with AMC focuses on its 12CQ quantum computing chip technology.

The agreement is part of Scott Morrison’s A $ 1 billion sovereign guided weapons company initiative, which will support the production of missiles and guided weapons for use throughout the Australian Defense Force.

The initiative will receive a total of A $ 270 billion over the next decade to strengthen Australia’s defense forces through high-tech submarines, new fighters, hypersonic weapons, and advanced munitions.

“Archer supports the government’s vision for the development of sovereign-guided weapons companies in Australia and looks forward to contributing to the NIOA’s joint initiative,” said Dr. Mohammad Schucare, CEO of Archer.

“Archer brings to the country’s efforts key capabilities in quantum computing and advanced semiconductor material manufacturing, which are essential to the creation, support and development of Australia’s defense capabilities.”

Earlier this month, Archer provided the latest information on the development of the 12CQ chip.

Archer has worked with Brisbane-based Max Kelsen to develop chip-related quantum algorithms in the field of AI. Both parties are members of the IBM Quantum Network.

“Quantum algorithm development, testing, and validation are important parts of the early development and commercialization of the 12CQ chip, as it links the chip’s behavior to end-use applications,” Archer said.

“The collaboration with Max Kelsen is part of the company’s broader strategy for end-use and applications of 12CQ chips in mobility technology.”

According to Archer, the pair has made great strides in the development of quantum neural networks. This work involves adapting a unique class of quantum algorithms, called quantum approximation optimization algorithms, to be used for training quantum neural networks, and more generally variational quantum eigenvalue solvers. That is.

“Early results of ongoing algorithm development by Max Kelsen show that the performance of the algorithm can be significantly improved, which is to implement quantum neural networks and related algorithms in short-term early versions of the quantum. It’s important because it can provide a viable path. It’s a computing hardware device, “Archer explained.

More from Archer

Australian Archer and its Quantum World Domination Plan

CEO Dr. Mohammad Choucair said Australia is punching beyond its weight when it comes to developing quantum computing technology, and his company confirms that other countries in the world are aware of this.

Archer working with IBM on advances in quantum computing

An Australian member focused on the first quantum of the IBMQ network.

Archer looks to future commercialization with graphene-based biosensor technology

An Australian company has developed portable hardware that interfaces with biosensor technology and is promoting advances towards graphene biosensors for disease detection.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.010(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $61.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $46.27K 198.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 72293 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 5927 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.