AXE 1.52% 33.5¢ archer materials limited

What is happening, page-2466

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 753
    I'm with you 2105, we would like an update .... and of course it could even happen while I type this. If for nothing else than to say, we are working away on 12CQ design 2.0. AXE has however, based on past form, only done announcements when one of their milestones is well and truly achieved.

Things are hotting up in quantum computing land. Today I read news of a company in London that Sony wants to partner with. Their quantum dots based chip sounded similar to AXE's 12CQ. Integration into silicon CMOS etc and a coherence time of 9 secs! (now that is massive)...only to then also read that this is at 'deep cryogenic temperatures' here's a link - Quantum industry milestone brings mass production of quantum chips closer

Speaking of heating up, classical CPUs and now GPUs like NVIDIA's H100 consume upto 700W of power, with some considerable heat produced with it. We all remember those fans that tried to cool our PCs, think much hotter! And all these GPUs do is house several cores that multiply rows of numbers and add. What a quantum processing unit would be, is to replace this. What hopefully AXE wants to engineer is qubits that entangle with a lot less power and heat. Already the industry is talking of moving on from GPUs to application specific chips ASICs, that target specific AI applications. Chips that are much faster, more power efficient and cooler.

Looks to me like the sp wants to go up....while we news watch and wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.005(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $85.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 32.0¢ $116.1K 352.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5129 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 24040 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.