AXE 5.88% 27.0¢ archer materials limited

What is happening, page-2825

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Absolutely agree with your thoughts Geeris. Nothing has changed with AXE with regards to their capabilities, IP developed nor strategy. There are too many highly skilled, brilliant scientists and engineers working at AXE to do anything other than succeed in their endeavours. That success may look slightly different to why we all envisaged at the very beginning of this journey and there may be several pivot points along the way as further use cases are considered and developed, but I am certain success will come. This is new disruptive deep tech. The discoveries and solutions developed thus far, in themselves are worth big $$$. I for one have been in for over 7 years and would not remotely think of selling now. I'm in this with eyes wide open knowing there'll be bumps along the way, but am patient enough to see success come. Hopefully lab on a chip will be at a point within the next 12 months where we have a working prototype capable of detection and analysis, with clinical/lab trials completed and successful in the next 2 years. Wishful thinking maybe. I see 12CQ another 3 years away from a working processor??? Who knows. What I do know is that Mo and the team have a clear vision, a plan to get there and an understanding of hurdles that need overcoming with the team to meet those challenges. All my opinion and not meant as financial advice. GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.