AXE 0.00% 25.0¢ archer materials limited

hi FHChave a listen from the 15:10 mark. ..."...we are focused...

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 824
    hi FHC

have a listen from the 15:10 mark. ..."...we are focused on the chip and not on the concept of POC....so it's the chip itself that's the paradigm..."

Let me know if you can get some clarity on what Mo is saying in this....

I was confused too, until I realised that to deploy this mini lab in the field, it will need a miniaturised power unit and a read out or analysis unit. Not a coloured marker on a lateral flow test like the covid test kit. Here's what the WEF means when they say smartphones bring healthcare to more people.....

The CSIRO developed a disposable multiplexed microfluidic lab-on-a-chip that has a power unit with it and that's for detecting biological warfare agents by the defence dept. But that would have be a simpler sensor. Not this precision engineered gFETs embedded with electronic circuits and real time output on a computer screen. . So it won't be cheap and I don't see millions being made. A less confusing use case is in hospitals and small labs and research. The bio chip platform is what we can expect....at least to start with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $78.79K 310.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 101430 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 1926 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.