AXE 9.80% 28.0¢ archer materials limited

What is happening, page-2828

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    Meta also strongly believe that the metaverse or whatever it is, is the next big thing. Being pushed primarily by Zuckerberg himself, to much dismay of many of the high level executives at Meta. They are absolutely bleeding on the Metaverse which is not looking too positive. I think just because someone who has been very successful in their technology career and business endeavors doesn't think too highly of quantum, doesn't mean it won't be. It just isn't, for them (as you say), at this point in time, with current levels of R&D. But I don't think Mo has ever suggested it would be for all purposes, nor has anyone really. Very specific purposes that it will be useful for, which in my simple layman terms (which most of us here should relate to) is analogous to having a graphics or sound (now on-board in many computers) card installed in a computer. Sure the CPU can do some things that these cards can do, but sometimes you need extra/different hardware to achieve some computational outcomes quicker. I'm certain that there will be at least one niche to make the 12CQ worthwhile and commercially successful (for example something obscure like missile guidance where there will surely be good funding for), and once it is, and is proven to be helpful, Mo and team will take it from there, adapting it as required to other market areas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.