AXE 5.26% 36.0¢ archer materials limited

See below .......Maybe someone who understands a little more...

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 770
    See below .......
    Maybe someone who understands a little more than us has been keeping an eye on the patent application with reference to the " Graphene Complexes and Compositions thereof " which I'm thinking would protect Bio-Chip - it is currently being examined after being dormant for 2 years after the " Notice of Publication" was issued.

As with the 12cq patent application there was a lot of examiner and applicate correspondence whereas as the examiner would reject parts of the patent application and the application would respond with further information until the examiner was satisfied the the Patent was unique.
    Archer has responded to one such correspondence where as the examiner has questioned a common technical feature within the patent application as not being unique and submitted a return correspondence on the 21 Feb 2024 ( US time) stating Gadolinium ( which is a rare earth element) is used ..... therefore making this part of the Patent unique ?? Maybe someone who understands Chemistry better could elaborate ?

There may be more correspondence after this but the fact it's now being examined and moving along through the process is a good thing. Just as 12cq and the secured Patents protecting the technology - Bio Chip will need also require the same protection.

This may or may not be the reason for the sudden surge in volume but it certainly ties in nicely time wise.

With what Archer has achieved to date it is my opinion the SP is way behind where it should be ... that is of course my opinion. Of course they don't have a product as yet and it's a still a risk until they do ... but OMG ... if they get this right and so far I see great progress... then I have no doubt at all in my mind this will be a disrupter and they will have more attention than you could ever have hoped for. Archer is in unique position with their technology and many still think what they are doing is impossible but I'll back a man .... or company who works chipping away, ironing bugs and over coming challenges saying "potential operation" until he or the company succeeds rather than one who blows his trumpet before he or the company has it's completed product!

The Share Market is an emotional rollercoaster for many and share trading can be Psychological. If there were cappers trying to drive the stock lower the last few days then I am happy they got burned - I do not like this practice and manipulation is illegal. If they were genuine then we all have the right to sell when we want and I hope they made a profit !

It will be an interesting week this week considering the volume last Friday.
    Wishing everyone all the best in however they trade or invest in Archer

Cheers
    Tonza

globaldossier.uspto.gov/#/details/US/17429442/A/119914

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5986/5986741-1d83d387934e33169a236ce6fcc8477d.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5986/5986743-78df70261ef98088cbd09d7c74c2a5c7.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $91.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 38.0¢ 36.0¢ $27.25K 73.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 40945 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.