AXE 1.52% 33.5¢ archer materials limited

Wow you certainly timed that recent [email protected] to perfection 2105!...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 753
    Wow you certainly timed that recent [email protected] to perfection 2105! and it was entirely on the back of NVIDIA hype and AXE being the only ASX offering that offers any sort of exposure to that hype. NVIDIA hype isn't hype for NVIDIA itself, they very deservedly have huge revenues pouring in currently to back that. But the rest of the semiconductor industry is just behaving like a bubble.

The broker report is not something that I'm too excited about as I have said. And as you have pointed out, the report had to start with the 60c - $1 price projection, because well, they have to start somewhere. Long termers here are all waiting for much more aren't we. AXE isn't just a company that floats on other bubbles, it stands on solid R&D that points to technology that we don't even know about. AI is such a buzz word. GPU is another. Only NVIDIA has supplied the world with AI + GPU and made a killing. We can safely assume that AXE will have a different story arc with the 12CQ devices specifically, and its price will rise based on its own merits.

Yes, we wait for some announcements........ smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.005(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $85.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 32.0¢ $116.1K 352.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5129 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 24040 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.