AXE 7.84% 27.5¢ archer materials limited

ESR prototypes are only due from foundry in second half of 2024....

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    ESR prototypes are only due from foundry in second half of 2024. Mean time I don't think I personally can digest any more from 12CQ updates, still reading through the half yearly and realising that they are closer and rapidly getting closer to some kind of control and read out of 2 to maybe sweet number 10. Actually IMO , reading it all again, AXE has gone past setting its sights on 1 and 2 qubits and is now looking at 10 to 100 range. You can tell by the use cases Mo is talking about now. Tinkering with frequencies, qubit positioning, circuit design etc is not going to warrant updates, at least to me, it doesn't add anything to what we know. I'd rather wait for something more exciting.... like we have got 10 qubits on the go, each of which we can superposition with accurate control and can entangle 2 qubits. I would fall off my chair if they announce that this year.... More importantly, the quantum industry will book a call with AXE. One thing I know, anything,absolutely anything is possible with quantum computing development right now.

It's the gFET wafers that we expect from Europe in the first half of 2024, the ones that don't dissolve in the test fluid. I would say the biochip end is the really challenging end. Getting enough uniformly characterised graphene production going in labs and foundries is a unique supply chain task for AXE. If we get the announcement that they have got the test gFETs in a chip and are detecting targets in a lab test, it would be THE milestone I'm waiting for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.