AXE 1.02% 48.5¢ archer materials limited

...'wasting good money on unsatisfactory products..' I agree 100...

1. 423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 706

...'wasting good money on unsatisfactory products..' I agree 100 per cent with what @Mallyrock said above. Can't seem to quote the post in a reply here at the mo...

It's laughable ormaybe an indication that we are still in the infancy of quantum computing, thatgovernments are still not sure where or how to spend dollars.

Govtadmits to secretive EOI

Can't imagine Mowas impressed. DARPA and the US dept of energy do have bigger budgets and arewilling to try out different approaches to quantum....even if it gets superseded by gen2 quantum in the next 5 years. PSIQuantum is a beneficiary. The Australian government does not seem to want to formulate their own methods of supporting our world-leading quantum research. Again Mallyrock,I agree with your assessment of why Mo has to influence at the strategic level right now. Absolute priority. Else we won't have money left in the budget for the next generation of more mature quantum that AXE wants to work with.

For those who need clarity - PSIQuantum is building (or wanting to build) large massively error corrected qubits in refrigeration. Not a sustainable way to do quantum computing. It's great for learning what not to do. Does have value in that sense, like all early experimental systems do. It's just that AXE is moving onto systems more stable at room temperature and not needing so much energy and real estate for cooling purposes.

Last edited by Geeris: 04/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $123.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.0¢ 48.5¢ $8.801K 17.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3675 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 14753 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
49.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 49.0¢ 20498
Last updated 11.18am 02/05/2024 ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.