AXE 1.92% 26.5¢ archer materials limited

Thanks for the posts Guys Bit more food for though included in...

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Thanks for the posts Guys smile.png Bit more food for though included in some of your posts too - great work!

I dare say in the years ahead HongKongPhooey .. you may be able to step up from that cheap drop of Grange .. hell .. If the SP gets to what's being placed on the dream list here, I'd be able to buy the distillery and then some and give you a few free bottles ( yes I can be a tight ass at times ..rolleyes.png ) lt Was a late night googling and warranted a sleep in today!
    Thanks for the tease Gedzep ... I thought the latest IP/Trademark submission would be code for something I cannot see that particular page, but it's from a publication relating the Quantum Mechanics/physics - so it bodes well !

Oh Rambleon .... Thanks for the info! I do feel the dots are joining slowly - we won't know for sure until an announcement is made but if the third Vertical is related to Quantum Batteries - Wow!! that would be exciting stuff !

Mohammad in many videos points to that fact these technologies are not a million miles apart and from previous conversations with Mo, he has stated the Reliable Energy Vertical is still very much on the cards but 12cq and the A1 Bio chips were currently the main focus.
    Highly likely when this third vertical is announced it will sit up there along side 12cq and A1 Bio chip and also be a Disruptive and game changing Technology ! So it's entirely possible you hit the nail on the head - Mo seems to be out to make the impossible possible... but we won't get ahead of ourselves and as exciting as all this keep in check the risk we are all taking.
    Hiring of Talent is still continuing so the resources to advance this work is gaining pace which is a great sign to deliver on the commercialization on these Verticals.
    Mo doesn't seem to do things in half's and to me seems like he wants to blaze his own trail and go where no man has gone before so to speak. Reviewing all the announcements from the time Mo joined Archer and the direction the company has gone in shows incredible talent, vision and determination and I for one couldn't be more relaxed and confident having Mo at the helm! Of course it takes the team effort also so congratulations to the whole Archer team in pushing the boundaries in bringing about these Technologies to eventually take their place on the world stage in the years ahead !
    I can't thank Greg English enough for finding Mo and offering him the chance to make his dreams a reality ... which in turn could make ours also!
    It truly has taken this stock from an ordinary stock to and extraordinary stock!

Exciting to see where this is headed and looking forward to listing in the Tech Index very soon!
    An amazing story unfolding here for us holders and the Archer crew!

All the best as always!

Cheers
    Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $67.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 25.0¢ $34.94K 134.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2739 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 8283 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.