AXE 4.35% 24.0¢ archer materials limited

Thanks for your post PSMav, much appreciated.Indeed there is...

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Thanks for your post PSMav, much appreciated.
    Indeed there is always a risk with any stock on the ASX or any other Trading Platforms - the difference is doing the research and understand the risk and whether it warrants the risk to invest your hard earned money into. Like you I've seen my fair share of promising stocks only to have management not deliver due to inexperience or lack of vision and foresight.

I can only speak from my own experience but I do see something unique in Mo and how he approaches things. Having a doctorate and being one of the two inventors of 12cq gives me a lot of confidence in the ability in these technologies making it through to fruition. Also a little know fact that many newcomers wouldn't probably know is Dr Mohammad Choucair was the first person in the world to synthesize Graphene in Bulk quantities from Non Graphitic stock. So he comes across as a person who can think outside of the box!

He's surrounded himself with what can only be described as some pure talent within Archer so we'll all just have to watch and see where this will take Archer in the future. For myself this is the main reason I'm happy to continue my investment long term in Archer - everyone has different views and experience these are just my thoughts and don't necessary mean they are 100% correct, so others should always make decisions when it comes to investing or trading on they own Due Diligence.

Having said that I have been doing some research today on companies involved in Quantum Computing on the NASDAQ and I do change the VPN to different locations to compare results and it was encouraging to see the below multiple times...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3372/3372973-d1e73b9cda44b8788d9c9f53da2ea233.jpg
    Archer seems to be getting some great advertising when looking at Quantum computing stocks - sitting in their with the big boys so maybe another reason interest is intensifying.

Also as per below .. the last communication regarding the European Patent was on Friday 16th of July 2021 - so I think this shows the increased activity regarding Patent progress.

I cannot see the documents as they are blocked ... so make of that as you will... but I won't get too excited until something is announced as it could just be more correspondence but never the less it's a good sign as they are in the substantial phase of the European Patent process.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3373/3373011-214c1f6aa19d5a63e5656e3de35b9818.jpg

Well done to everyone who has kept the faith and the newcomers coming onboard. I do feel Archer is finally being recognized for the great work they have been doing the past few years and the Global Potential of their Technologies.

Still a way to go and great to see the Share Price action of late, deep down I have the feeling we have seen nothing yet... but the risk is there so as long as you are comfortable with this risk then it's a journey well worth taking.

Stay safe everyone and hopefully Archer can continue putting a smile on our faces throughout next week during these lockdowns a lot of us are going through. We will eventually get on top of this covid issue so stay positive.

Cheers
    Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.010(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $61.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $46.27K 198.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 72293 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 5927 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.