AXE 7.14% 32.5¢ archer materials limited

To me, it doesn’t appear that there is an immediate or long term...

1. 1,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2698

To me, it doesn’t appear that there is an immediate or long term chance for collaboration with psiQuantum. Hence, the call for more funding for multiple paths. Therefore, the government may have inadvertently created a chasm by loading up one variate over another.

Perhaps the government could argue that Archer could build the new materials (chips) needed for psiQuantum to further build a fully functional quantum computer. Maybe, the clue is in Archer’s name ‘Materials’. Therefore, they may have thought that a collaboration is more likely a possibility – where Archer supplies the rubber for others to build and construct the complete tyre – in simplistic terms. As a result, the quantum community is constructed which is the government's intended objective. Win. Win.

However, this may not be the case. One may assume that psiQuantum will have access to the 150 million facility. Or they may construct their own facility now that they have $1 billion at their disposal because they deem the current one as outdated or not suitable. Then, Archer and the others might no longer have a useful in-country facility to fast-track their technology in a way that is efficient. If so, the government is in a pickle if it doesn't make further investments here. It will be similar to putting all of your eggs in one basket, which is unlikely to yield anything truly valuable. This is in opposition to the governments initial investment risk of 150 million in a facility to assist the development of a 'national' quantum community.

Perhaps that is what Mo and others are really worried about.

AIMO, DYOR, GLTA(patient)H

Last edited by Mallyrock: 26/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
-0.025(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $82.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 35.0¢ 32.5¢ $126.0K 382.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 32946 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 2222 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.