AXE 7.02% 30.5¢ archer materials limited

What is happening, page-3453

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 780
    Many thanks@Kamantea for this Mo interview. He says that the speed at which a TSMC can tape out is scary. I'm more 'scared' in a good way at how AXE is not compromising an inch on its 12CQ. Not going for hybrid classical-quantum probability math but for pure quantum mechanical states. I recall in November 2022 AXE confirmed some properties of the qubit material. They then worked out a group of quantum states that would be possible. This is the system they then work to control and read out. They're going to use the p-ESR to deliver a kick at this observable end and wait for a reply kick to come from somewhere inside the unobservable quantum world, which will be the read out. Spooky stuff. So when Mo says how good it would be if this year we get confirmation of this kind of successful qubit material manipulation, I have to say it will be an outrageously good outcome. And then to encapsulate, design and deliver this in an accessible package would take some more patient work and AXE has got plenty of patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.020(7.02%)
Mkt cap ! $77.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.0¢ 29.5¢ $37.53K 122.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23500 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 1535 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.