AXE 12.9% 39.5¢ archer materials limited

Seems bizarre the dramatic stock dump/ and corresponding buy...

1. 5,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3111
    Seems bizarre the dramatic stock dump/ and corresponding buy late Thurs - and was unsettling to see the close price suddenly at the end of the day for AXE.

Although market action at significant manipulated lows can occur I’ve noticed at about that time of day, about 1/2 hour prior to market close? (Usually a large sell order if at highs is transacted off the highs by a % after run- up ?)
    Over 400k shares traded within seconds & a price plunge which then stabilised after was executed.

I am not a trader at all and can’t see course of sales or shareprice action as is occurring. I ask my broker for updates to bids/ offers if looking to buy as I have been in Archer very much again back at this dream level I believe. Did the bids also appear from in the dark/ iceberg bids basically pre- set ?
    What are people’s thoughts ? Seems to be part of the selldown that occurred in small stocks recent days end of FY selling and exaggerated, even sickening movement sellsdowns some stocks that have underperformed from their highs this financial

Glad to have listened to Mo’s interview podcast Equity Mates from a week ago - thankyou to @Kamentea for posting it above .

And to @Geeris for excellent analysis fundamentally as ever .
    Last edited by Aqua65: 08/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.045(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $100.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 40.0¢ 36.3¢ $107.9K 281.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10263 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 36554 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.