AXE 1.52% 33.5¢ archer materials limited

I still run the eye over posts when I can HongKongPhooey and saw...

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 770
    I still run the eye over posts when I can HongKongPhooey and saw your post regarding Patents, and I will say there has been movement on the Graphene complexes Patent ( part of Biochip) and I will add a screen grab below.

Still holding my full position here, yes I am very patient person and it has been incredibly frustrating seeing the pricing action but I still hold a positive long term view on Archer. As much as I'd love more announcements they can be few and far between with Archer. That is not to say they are not making progress, but when you are blazing your own trail where no one has been before it will take time to forge a path to commercialization.

The good news from my perspective is Archers management is very good at managing and conserving capital along with receiving back 48.5 cents in the dollar from money spent on the R&D through the Government incentive plus they will apply for grants where they can. Someone made the comment a little while back regarding all the news surrounding Quantum and that there were many University spin offs and private companies making claims the world over but Archer being a ASX listed company has strict disclosure requirements where as many private companies aren't bound by the same regulations so you never quite know where they are at.
    There is a lot of hype and misinformation out there in the Quantum news world, at least with Archer they are bound by disclosure requirements so their progress is more accurate to follow.

Special shout out to you Geeris - you put a lot of effort in to explain things and you seem quite knowledgeable - thank you.
    Of course they are many others here that contribute valuable information and we all do appreciate the information and input.

Below is a screen grab from the patent progress on the Graphene Complexes which I assume make up part of the Bio Chip patents. I fully concur what Mo says regarding the value of IP and Patents - it's a long and slow progress, but all Technology companies must have these in check to protect their IP.

It does sound like if the examiner accepts the reply then another patent might be locked in this year.

It's Americian ... so Month/Date/Year

By the way ... non final rejections are normal practice in Patent applications - alot of back of forth until both parties are happy with the final application where it will then go through to acceptance. The below grab shows they may be close to agreeing on the terms of the Patent.

Cheers

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6233/6233772-80c080f5cfbe29ec2085eb613b997524.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6233/6233767-12c0f99e50f305590a7a69b35a96e1c9.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6233/6233769-092b45c33828c70ecaf240c8489830df.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.005(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $85.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 32.0¢ $116.1K 352.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5129 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 24040 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.