AXE 1.52% 33.5¢ archer materials limited

What is happening, page-3499

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    AXE has been trading as a Tech company focusing on quantum computing for almost 3.5 years (April 21). From what Mo tells us he has been developing lots of contacts with relevant players in the field and has considerable exposure to the big wheels in the WEF but notwithstanding that no one's come forward to date to offer a JV or T/O, so yeah, as of today when I wrote that I haven't seen them beating a path to MO's door. Of course its not game over. There are probably many in the field still not convinced but keeping an open mind and adopting a wait and see approach. So tome they are relevant matters to assess to potential of my investment and to date I'm assessing that most probably I have to wait a long time before I see any meaningful returns on this investment.

But the faithful here wont allow anyone daring to say such things. Well to bad!

But since you're here, let's make this exchange constructive.

Before the Spanish Fabricators returned their bio chip, I recall that it was not the Spanish but the Luxembourg fabricators who were next cab off the rank AND I believe all the announcements (before the Spanish came in) supported this. So whats happened to the project sent to Luxe. Is AXE still waiting, have results come in but AXE is not telling or has it been abandoned? Do you know?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.005(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $85.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 32.0¢ $116.1K 352.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5129 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 24040 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.