AXE 3.23% 30.0¢ archer materials limited

What is happening, page-3523

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 780

I think pitt street and AXE can do better with how they communicate quantum computing, but anyway.

psiquantum is working on error corrected, fully fault tolerant quantum computing. Large chips, large facilities, liquid helium cryostats, the whole works. They've spent several hundred millions to get to this point. They'll need several more and years to get many more physical qubits, connect them in a particular way to arrive at some logical qubits. This kind of QC is not for the general public. It's for governments and defense and anyone who needs the best fault tolerance money can buy. So yes, it makes sense that governments will be willing to take a punt here. There's even an attempt to improve optics by adding conditions like 'create a dedicated climate research centre' to offset the power consumption of this. Because psiquantum wants to scale this up and that means more power needed. More real estate needed too. Nailed to the floor. Nothing here is portable.

AXE is very different. The applications and use cases it's targeting with the 12CQ is to value add to some existing technology. Particularly in cutting down time, power consumption, thereby delivering smaller mobile solutions.Mo sitting in San Francisco the other day waxing lyrical about how far self-driving cars have come. I'm making a good guess that he is always speaking of where 12CQs can be embedded. The 12CQ only needs to get a collection of reasonably robust qubits that achieve some error-mitigation. Optimisation algorithms don't need any more than that. They can deliver value. AXE strategy is to offer quantum tech advantages in scalable packages, and so far the R&D hasn't cost an arm and a leg.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $79.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $21.67K 71.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 151846 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 35955 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.