AXE 4.08% 23.5¢ archer materials limited

What is happening, page-3544

1. 6,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 604
    NolmSpartacus

Lets taka a look at AXE In the past was a mining company led by Greg English a mining engineer and lawyer, expertise is cap raising remains the Exec Chair and Director to this day. Yes, I get it he has brought another on board, which is working the early-stage quantum thingo, however revenues zilch, apart from piped dreams which may or may not play out NTA virtually a dream, no manufacturing facility that I am aware of, outsource? maybe, pull a lets build a factory like MNS more than likely and blow the funds. Imo they were damned smart to get the funds in 2021 I think it was when money was pumping, I very much doubt they would have the same luck today, but that is Gregs specialty scalping the market for money. Greg also was the founder of CXO which was all hot air and bulldust looking at it now, a bit of history right there. Lifestyle executive running this ship AXE? maybe. We all know what happens in the end though. How committed is Greg, well he does seem to have a habit of exercising options and selling portions off on market the same day or soon after, another red flag of a lifestyle director. My guess is he holds AXE under Bnp Paribas Noms Pty Ltd as there are a couple of variations in the Top 20 total around 5.5%. Apart from on market sells I see no on market buys thus his shares appear to be more converted options, no doubt received freely, thus no financial commitment other than converting, bit of a cheap skate lols.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6294/6294142-e150a58bacc2bc5ad4adb36b02290901.jpg

I guess in recent times Dr Mohammad Choucair whom is not an expert in Technology by the way but does have PHD in chemistry and experience but I could find no qualifications in Nanotechnology, has a small 1.5% holding in Axe. Back to our other stock, you go all in bagging Simon and yet has he sold one share? does he have history as a lifestyle director or a strong invested interest? Probably too strong as there is no chance of a takeover. Why is a lifestyle company doing so well? simply put Nvidea is driving semiconductor stocks on the asx with or without merit. So yes, there might be a play here b4 true value shows, unless they do eventually pull something out of the hat of course (doubtful).

Why is our other holding being punished because not just yourself, but others have done nothing but bag management first it was the fluff thing and now the rollup thing, when all management has done is grow the company as per the plan right from the start. Simon had no need at all to list other than grow the company he has been running it successfully for over 20yrs. Waste Management Inc has had tremendous success using the Rollup method, I use this case in particular as it is an industrial company not too dissimilar to our stock and Simon's methodology seems to be following the path. or I could have mentioned Cisco another rollup company but not so related. The big problem for the ASX atm is it is driven by retailers like no other time in history that I can think of. Chasing fad to fad, the warren buffet investors are outnumbered by retail that think they are experts and generally market is led by a few and the rest coat tail holders that have no idea at all. This has been the trouble with our other holding, retailers have been bagging their own holding rather than being patient. They get frustrated and then look to blame everything around them as their holding is not heading to the moon, not mentioning any names here but you get the drift.

Would I invest in AXE? not in a million years, would I trade it? for sure and have done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $59.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 23.5¢ $46.78K 195.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1899 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 12465 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.