AXE 18.4% 22.5¢ archer materials limited

I don't believe its as simple as you're suggesting and one...

1. 784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I don't believe its as simple as you're suggesting and one important thing I think you should keep in mind is your assumption (and I do think it's a big assumption) that AXE "IS" solving the problems you speak of. We don't know that! We hope that but it's not the sure thing you're painting it as. This is a very competitive field with lots of players and each one of them has a different approach as to how to solve those problems. Its fine that you're convinced the technology works without a shadow of a doubt but there are lots of players out there with deep pockets betting on a different technology to solve those problems and the fact that to date they haven't been knocking on AXE's door to buy into its technology, suggests to me that its not the done deal your painting it as. But on the commercial side, AXE needs to demonstrate to those who can bring it to market what all the possible commercial applications are. And it needs to do that sooner rather than later because the stock is tanking and our runway won't last forever. Also, there are many technologies that sit around unpicked up for years, even decades, because those who could bring it to market didn't know it existed OR didn't know that it had particular advantages over the competition OR more importantly, were wooed by another "inferior" technology, pushed by more proactive inventors who sought the early backing of entrepreneurs. Remember VHS and BETA? Ive often heard it said that BETA was the better technology but hey, it was VHS that eventually stole the show. I think its a big mistake to say we have a great technology (assumption) and therefore they will eventually come to us. We must be proactive and show them the way and besides, as shareholders, we don't have forever to wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.