AXE 5.62% 47.0¢ archer materials limited

What is happening, page-51

1. 775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 766

Who actually knows why the SP has taken a dive of late ? anyone ?
    I don't think any single person on this forum at the moment would be able to give a clear and accurate answer.

The possibilities are .... Market perception of tech stocks is currently negative - likely due to the global semiconductor shortage ... maybe current Geo Political tensions we are experiencing ... maybe a larger shareholder has decided to sell and lock in their profits or had to sell for what ever personal reasons and the gates open for the herd to stampede ... who actually knows...
    I am certain of one thing though .. it had nothing to do with the company's progress. As most of the regulars here are aware I'm long on AXE so as disappointing as it is to see the SP fall for what ever reason I'm here to ride the highs and lows and will keep focused on what the company is doing and if they are still hitting milestones for their verticals I see no problem .. the market will always do it's thing... but it will also present opportunities for those who have considered in depth the potential here based on progress to increase holdings.

The only thing I'll ever recommend is if you can't afford the risk then don't take it.
    AXE does have the ability to rocket and also dip as we've seen of late - in any case I wish you the best outcome in your position here in AXE.

Meanwhile it's business as usual at Archer and I saw this tweet today and thought I'd share it.

I don't have enough time to find the report, but a little while ago Archer was in a program with NSW Government in which they would help facilitate connections and networking within the American Chamber of commerce. I guess today played a part in that networking.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3191/3191404-d4e6e379c2bc9792d37c25ba6342bffa.jpg

Stay safe
    Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.025(5.62%)
Mkt cap ! $119.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 49.0¢ 45.0¢ $132.7K 281.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14480 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
47.0¢
  Change
0.025 ( 4.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
45.0¢ 49.0¢ 45.0¢ 180318
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.