AXE 4.35% 24.0¢ archer materials limited

Thanks for posting Rambleon, very much appreciated.Patents take...

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Thanks for posting Rambleon, very much appreciated.
    Patents take time to process and good to see progress is continuing.

My personal feeling is the smart money are onto this hence the pattern of trading of late - the idea is to keep it low to accumulate before major news flows. The change over to 100% Pure tech play is approaching and so is the inclusion into the S&P/ASX All Tech Index. This should change the scope of small retail investors to much larger investment plays.

Considering the areas Archer is progressing their Deep Tech in ( Quantum and Bio Tech) and the progress made thus far this would be well in the sights of the larger more serious investment community who want more exposure in these advancing fields.

Traders will mainly focus on the pattern of trading and what the market is doing and Long-term investors mainly focus on what the company is doing and the market for their products. Life is a risk ... but there is a difference between taking a risk and taking a calculated risk based on your own research and DD.
    As Rambleon has kindly pointed out - there is a lot of information out there on the web for those who take their investments seriously and like to keep tabs on progress on the companies they hold besides the ASX announcements.
    Archer materials is still considered by many as the Small Cap Specie to take a punt on, but in truth it has out grown this and evolved into company that has the serious potential to open up to Global Deep Tech Markets and rub shoulders with other Global Tech Giants such as IBM.

Some good areas to track what the company is doing besides googling is Twitter and LikedIn. Viewing the company under LikedIn shows the company is growing and some interesting appointments also such as Tibor Schwartz who is Quantum Technology Advisory Board Chair who joined in April this year part time. Tibor also is Senior advisor asset Management for QIC with over $85 Billion in funds under Management. Also the scientific team employed at Archer has grown.
    I feel the company is strategical aligning itself with companies and employing people who have the experience and drive to move the company forward to their ultimate goal of commercialization. As a serious investor this gives off alot of positive vibes and shows there are more ways to gauge how your investment is doing besides ASX announcements.

Also the LandForces Expo in Brisbane is on at the moment and as twittered below the Archer team is attending alongside Reps from Thalesgroup, Boeing and BAE Systems etc - obviously the relevance here is the possible use of 12cq Technology in defense.

I feel there is alot happening in the background and when the time is right we will know more and hence why I feel the smart money is onto this stock. Just my personal opinions of course looking into background information but I feel greater things are to come, but patience is required here.

Holding onto your parcel of shares when the SP is volatile is difficult but doing a little more research and knowing where to look for information can help settle the nerves and to focus why your here and the potential returns if your willing to accept the risk

All the best with however you trade or invest here.

Cheers
    Tonza

Marcus Dwyer - orange lanyard( Commercial Development Manager at Archer Materials) pictured standing next to Brendan Nelson
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3240/3240318-d222d1999029039112cf77566c371965.jpg

Twitter.com/archerxau

linkedin.com/company/archerxau/people/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.010(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $61.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $46.27K 198.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 72293 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 5927 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.