AXE 1.09% 45.5¢ archer materials limited

What is happening, page-2690

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 710

odds are better than lotto, we can all agree I think.

I find doing a pros and cons list for AXE helps me get a bit of perspective here. Personally I am prepared to lose here and haven't risked much. If I see that the share price can lift above $2, I might consider putting in more.

Cons (for AXE) Pros (for AXE)

Lots of competition Competition such as big corps that have gone the super-cooled route, invested millions in it
    hard to abandon at this stage, but one day they will move on to small devices

No demo of qubits upto hundreds of qubits available, most of the qubits are there for error correction,picture a big server in a room, which I won't know what to do with on a personal computing level

Nothing news worthy Plenty of news with super cooled bulky inaccessible configuration, or hybrids

No guarantees of success If after all the headlines, error correction is still a major hurdle, then maybe try a different tech

Nothing to recommend it to investors Is there anything better than a self-contained 12CQ that anyone is talking about building from first principles, i.e. design that flows from the quantum properties of a nano engineered material

There might be others like AXE This excludes those covered by media, excludes those sticking with 1st gen quantum tech
    lurking in the shadows doing next gen quantum work

AXE Bio Chip Cons Pros

Lots of microfluidic companies out there Very few have designed gFETs for biophysics applications

No molecules successfully screened and identified yet

Lots of testing and validation needed once a target molecule(s) are identified If and when this is achieved, it will be news

extensive trials and proof of repeatable and reproducible results

AXE is deploying its nanotech expertise into the next technological leaps. Semiconductor based tech has to give way to new materials tech. There's some intellectual property here that AXE wants to turn into products. We will have to see how and when this can happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $115.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $46.58K 101.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 104003 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 44670 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
45.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
46.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.0¢ 40450
Last updated 15.56pm 09/05/2024 ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.