MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

what is happening, page-5

1. 3,537 Posts.
    Hi Rathmore,

Nice to hear from you!

I understand you. It looks like some of the oldies have moved on. I could have sold MEO while I was away at a nice profit and been using it to make money elsewhere while waiting for things to take off here. Never mind. Can't win them all. KAR chart looks good.

Let's see if I can get away with off-topic chat - could be in the radar at the moment.

You do know Egypt well! Where did you live nearby? I have new found appreciation for our beautiful country, as you would understand, LOL. With passage of weeks (and improvement in health) I've relected on the positive aspects of the unique sights and experiences of Egypt with the memories of traffic chaos, dust, crowds, noise and hassle fading into the background. Agreed, enjoying the sunset and watching the boats over the Nile at the Sonnesta in Luxor (Winter Palace looked nice) and the Old Cataract Hotel in Aswan was magic, although I can't imagine being there in their summertime, the heat would be unbearable.

The Khan el Khalili bazaar was a nightmare on the tour visit. Travellers need to undergo a training session before venturing shopping with a group of tourists. Fortunately I'd arranged for an Australian friend whose husband works at the embassy to take a few of us on a shopping trip and we saw another side of the picture where the locals mainly shop - that was very interesting.

Pity about the crowds of tourists at the major sites, but that's the way it is anywhere nowadays. Couldn't help noticing the high profile presence of tourist police everywhere - amazing.

Good luck with your trading!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.