HGO 0.00% 5.6¢ hillgrove resources limited

what is holding up fid, page-6

1. 143 Posts.
    Yaq.

Yeah spot on, unless they have hedged some good figures for their copper...

Look at the likes of Woolworths when they roll out a development, 20k a day in fines for developers due to loss of expected revenue... its the same case..

I am still praying Santos comes through cause money is money..

1.5 mil a month, you would think at that rate they would throw some cash at it, unless of course it is on the sale board for sure... if you have a house you are prepping for sale you don't normally put in the rolls royce appliances unless you know you are going to get your money back, you just want it sold, so the incentive to add your figures to the sale price for these delays will definitely have to be factored into the value.

I will be quite annoyed if a sale goes through and there is a radical upgrade to mine life and an upping of the percentage of copper...unless we keep a small interest..

Anyway have been in and out of this since 2007, so whats another few more months... have been pretty keen to see this come to fruition, and mean while hopefully Sumba turns in to a Rumba and we are dancing all the way to the bank.

Cheers
    SC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $117.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $95.53K 1.726M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 424982 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 57437 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.