Hey Wafflehead I am not sure which part was unclear, Julian...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hey Wafflehead

I am not sure which part was unclear, Julian Jaynes theory is not well known to public; and I think it need more researches.

My problem with scriptures` events is instead of “God” I read “Geology”!

There are around thousands of religions in the world as you know, what we see as revelations from Divine can be outcome of our consciousness` evolution, and it happened in the course of thousands of years. Area known as land of Israel is very well known for major geological catastrophic events, and people residing in those areas took such events as divine acts in prehistoric times; in historical scriptures.

Julian Jaynes theory to me has such deep roots and acts as loop hole in science, Similar to that are the Precognitive dreams; which are the most widely reported occurrences of Such; they act in similar formats and these kinds of dreams are very well known in prehistoric times, which influenced the Idea of General Mantra and spirituality; rather than God of Abrahamic religions (or the others).

Not sure what constitutes your view, but It's difficult to pinpoint a single civilization that has contributed the most to science, as many cultures have made significant contributions throughout history. However, some of the most influential civilizations in the development of science include ancient Greece, the ancient Persian …., and the European Renaissance/Chinses. Each of these civilizations made important advancements in areas such as mathematics, astronomy, medicine.

Sadly, Arm manufacturers are profiting of these conflicts, I do believe people shall seek true leaders and change their course; all nations shall live together on the land. they shall “Tear Down Those Wall “and turn the middle east into a hub to fight deforestation and water desalination/ food production.

The cradle of civilization has such fertile soils and water will transform the region.

That is just a dream and may happen when Abraham God and Uncle Kam stop Brainwashing them after 3000 years, while Major Faults in the region are getting ready for another catastrophe….frown.png

All IMO

DYOR!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.