MSB 0.36% $1.39 mesoblast limited

"What is hottuna"?, page-10

1. 7,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Re

"What I have determined is that he has been described as both a vet and a medico from NZ. I cannot find any evidence that he has a PhD/post Doc, or any scientific papers published. It appears, however, that he did spend time at Heathrow vetting African immigrants for TB as they sought entry into the UK."

So you've googled references to hottuna and then just filled in the gaps hey? I did a search for "dingle" and found this http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dingle. Now I am not suggesting for a minute that this fairly reflects your level of intelligence, I don't know you, so I could not reasonably make any judgement about such matters. You see where I am going with this I am sure.

My specific suggestion (for that is all it was) on the 7th May was that you peruse hottuna's comments on HC relating to Mesoblast. He discussed at some length the statistical reasoning he was applying to the phase 2 chf trials in particular. He provided charts and reports that were published by Mesoblast and went through them in some detail. He then drew his rather sombre conclusions about the merits of the chf trial and other ongoing and currently sidelined trials.

Effectively, he was providing ample opportunity for anyone that disagreed with his reasoning - based on his understanding of the relevance of powering and sample sizes in trials and the negative impact of post hoc analysis - to dispute his logic. What he received instead was a series of mindless personal attacks.

I would be more interested in your research if you actually addressed the posts hottuna made, rather than trying to find out facts about someone who is more than likely not known as hottuna outside HotCopper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.