ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Good to hear from you Katok. Seems that cmon has come on board...

1. 21,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2054
    Good to hear from you Katok. Seems that cmon has come on board like a tornado and most others have been blown back into their shells. Think the mods were only concerned that latest posts had gone way off topic, no "judgements by peers" involved.
    Frankly, all I want to see from Halifax-1 in the foreseeable future, is an ann regarding the date that testing will commence and the date that they will announce the stabilized flow rates, whatever they may be, NOTHING else!!
    It really does concern me that the person who writes Beach's anns seems to be a bit "careless" shall we say with their use of words.
    The way they wrote the QR smashed us by being completely ambiguous and sure enough, a tired analyst from the biggest investment bank in Australia comes out with a misinterpretation. Not coincidental that analyst went on 2 weeks "leave" straight after!!!???
    But it has "cost" us dearly and our SP has taken a battering.
    That same ann writer for Beach, has since come out with the Monthly Drilling report and for God's sake, the person has learned nothing, as he says that testing of Halifax-1 is to commence "imminently"!!
    That would have to be the LAST word a company should use in that context. It does absolutely nothing regarding "information" BUT, it stimulates expectation and with such an "anticipated" well, the DTs and STs jump in for that "imminent" result and when it doesn't come, they dump and run again. That's only natural, but it doesn't help the SP.
    So, let's hope that there is some more discipline from now on at this critical stage for both companies.

Boccione, if you are able to provide some buyer and seller identities for Feburary, that would be greatly appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.