BNB babcock & brown limited

I agree with you follow me - the rally at lunchtime continued...

1. 375 Posts.
    I agree with you follow me - the rally at lunchtime continued until the magical withcing hour of 3 o'clock - then it was "shake the weak hands out" - notably t3er and Dt's who bought into the rally.

the rally was sustained with good buying coming in and no massive dumping - only when the witching hour materialised and those with any experience know how weak hands are nearly always shaken out between 3-3.45pm.

Subject to the Dow behaving - inflation results announced today - I think most of the major selling has been done and we should see some improvement, albeit probably gradual, next week - I think the press have had their field day - what more can they say - the review event has been done to death - the shorters are around - my only concern is the June 30 deadline for CGT, which might crystallise some more selling early on on monday but the stock looked as if it was going to close the gap down towards the end of the day - maybe the gap will be closed on Monday instead when people actually have a chance to reflect on the fundamentals of the business, which have not really changed - just the sentiment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.