RNG 0.00% 1.8¢ range river gold limited

Andy,Who am I, well, just another shareholder of RNG, have about...

1. 91 Posts.
    Andy,

Who am I, well, just another shareholder of RNG, have about 30 years of experience in business and investing, that does form the basis of my analysis. Certainly does not make me right though!

Not trying to be "pessimistic", just being realistic, as it is very very rare for a company to go into receivership and have the shareholders end up with anything and if they do it is usually just a couple of cents on the dollar at that.

Is it possible for them to come out? Yes. Is it possible for the existing shareholders to be a part of the new deal? Yes. Is this probable? Well, at this point it just comes down to an informed opinion. Will it happen, we just don't have enough information to know for sure yet.

Companies usually go to the receivers for one of two reasons, either it is a liquidity problem or it is a solvency problem. A liquidity problem is usually "salvageable" a solvency problem is usually not. My opinion is that the company had/has a solvency problem and will not be salvageable. Just my analysis based upon the way the company has acted, and the information that has been released over the last year or so. Actual reality has yet to be revealed.

Just my opinion, certainly not engraved in stone as further information reveals itself. In either event, it is very very rare for the shareholders to end up with anything much if anything at all.

Believe me, I hope that I am wrong!! Lost a bundle on this one and would love to recover something at some point in the future, but I honestly just don't see much chance of that happening, so I will not be holding my breath. Remember I was just answering a question about what happens next, just gave my considered opinion. I respect that others may have opinions that differ. Good Luck To All!!!

Best, DYOR
    David

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.