I am grateful for the responses to my question. Mr. Gordon It...

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

I am grateful for the responses to my question.

Mr. Gordon

It is interesting that you quote John the Baptist being taken up to heaven and he will be in the lower ranks. Yes I agree with your quote of Rev 1:5. the firstborn from the dead. As Jesus was Jewish and he was the firstborn therefore the rest of the Jews were dead. Obviously they worshipped Yahweh therefore anyone who worships Yahweh is dead – as not been born again, and are not going to heaven.

You say ‘Ionshield, the fact that you have had to ask others is proof you have not been ''born again''. Your hope can be to enjoy everlasting life here on a paradise earth.’

I’m disappointed that you didn’t share your experience of being born again. I can only conclude that you have not been born again either, because an important event as this one would expect someone to share their experiences to help others. But, I’m encouraged that you believe in rebirth as quoted in your last part of Post #59677398.

Mr. Wafflehead

I was interested in your answer and a lot resonated with me. However, even though you are close to the mark, there is a little misunderstanding about the Buddhist and enlightenment in Post #: 59687646 You are correct about anyone being born again but the Buddhists call this “Entering the Stream” A very important event – that person becomes an Arahant: Buddha, Jesus, Muhammad, were Arahants.

Mr. Debono

At least you have the courage to express your feelings.

Mr. Gumunderfoot

I didn’t understand ‘that in the form of the flesh you are an enemy of God’. I appreciate you quoting what looks like scripture, but could you reference the source eg. John 1: xx -yy and the Bible version eg. KJV As far as I know it could be Scientology.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.