I respect your right to your beliefs. But, it is your...

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

I respect your right to your beliefs. But, it is your responsibility to believe what is true. As for something to belong to a particular philosophy when we are all from the same mitochondrial DNA mother, it seems a bit antiquated to think we're different. If you think about the born again in Jesus narrative it is one of authority, power and control. Let Jesus into your heart and you go to heaven; have the mind of a child - follow and obey authority. It's not that difficult to say or do - probably a little too easy.
    And then there's Jesus died on the cross for your sins, what isn't to like about that. So, follow authority: the church, the monarchs, the government and if those authorities command you to kill, steal or tell lies; it's OK, because Jesus died on the cross for your sins - so they tell you.

Just a quick word on Enlightenment, there seems to be a little misunderstanding. Enlightenment is when you realize the true meaning of life and decide not to return to the cycle of life and death, you accept Nirvana.
    What I describe is called "entering the stream" the prerequisite to enter heaven or what the Buddhists call Pure Lands. After Billions of years of living in the Pure Lands you enter in Tusita Heaven from where you are resurrected onto Earth to rediscover the path. The last person was Siddhattha Gotama, the Buddha.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.