What is it like to be "born again"?, page-3

1. 23,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    John 3:1-8 - There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
    The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
    Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
    Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
    Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
    That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
    Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
    The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

John 4:21-26 - Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
    Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
    But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
    Spirit the God (is): and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
    The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
    Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

You are born of or by the Spirit and that Spirit is Yahweh, the Almighty God and Father.
    Truth as you may have noticed, is not negotiable.

Jesus speaking the words he was given from the Father says, "they are Spirit and life" John 6:63.
    Hence -> 1 Peter 1:22-23 - Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:
    Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

1 John 5:1 - Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.
    ---------------------

But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Rev 19:13 - And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
    -----------------

My advice and sad that one would even have to say such.
    Asking others about this and that, due to the numerous faiths, can lead you up the garden path.
    Once you get another's seed, interpretation set in your mind, it can be near on impossible to remove, or see truth passed them.
    So I would be looking at finding the answers, solo and with the Bible.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.