NRZ 0.00% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

Thanks to all those who have made comments re-my post to Legman....

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Thanks to all those who have made comments re-my post to Legman. The main reason I was curious to know what Legman thought was a couple of years ago I had an investment in a gold mining company that released a couple of ANNs that they had some excellent results from drill testings etc. etc. The next step was to have these drilling components sent of to the lab to confirm the company's and the head geologist (from the company) interpretations of the drill results. It was supposed to take a couple weeks but ending taking much longer only to find that they had found little to no gold what so ever, upon release of that particular ANN the share price dropped over 90% the morning the Trading Halt ceased. The company was BBX.

That's the main reason I was curious as I have been burnt before. But I am not saying that is the situation here in fact it appears to be much more positive, but once burnt you always have that in the back of your mind when the build up to an important ANN is due to be released. And if its not what the market is expecting that can also have a negative effect the share price as I'm sure everyone on here knows.

I'm certainly not attempting to put a dampener around this scenario I am just being cautious. As I too want LCK to comeback with the results the company is expecting and thus what investors are expecting/hoping for based on some of the posts I have read as I do not know a whole lot about the gas industry myself other than there is a general gas shortage....

As people say - Gltah and dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.724M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $531 132.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 36553922 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 42030498 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.