NRZ 0.00% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

Don't even know why I am bothering to reply, but since you ask,...

1. 2,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 606
    Don't even know why I am bothering to reply, but since you ask,    there is a huge difference between states politically.

The references you made to a project in Chinchilla are 11 years old....   outdated and past history.

A lot of advances have been made since that time and far more stringent controls have been put in place to ensure the same results are not duplicated.  (both environmentally and politically)

As of this point in time, there is proven data supporting the safe and friendly operation of the PCD plant showing no  significant signs of enviro damage, and proving that SYNGAS can be produced in a safe and controlled manner.

Whatever happened in Chinchilla, and comparing it to LCK would be like asking Elon Musk to check his data before entering a new space craft in space because there has been incidents before ( Incidentally, he just had huge success)

So again, with all your "doubts"  and "not sures"  and mistaken quotations...      THINK BEFORE YOU POST.   smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.543M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $3.668K 1.137M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 34688881 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 34185751 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.