NAN 0.35% $2.86 nanosonics limited

The minor decline in the SP is more plausibly linked IMHO to the...

1. 430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    The minor decline in the SP is more plausibly linked IMHO to the increased shorting activity than to one or more independent Directors divesting themselves of fairly trifling amounts of NAN shares.

Both Richard England and David Fisher regard themselves as professional and independent company Directors and if you look back over many years of announcements you will see that they both habitually divest themselves of the modest number of NAN shares which accrue as part of their remuneration. I presume this is done each year to reinforce perceptions that they are indeed professional and independent Directors.

Maurie Stang (Chairman and co-founder of NAN) recently disposed of 2.345 million shares, but given that he still owns in excess of 20 million shares, it doesn't concern me that he very occasionally seeks to realise some capital gain on a small proportion of his long standing investment. The important thing is that he retains the lion's share of his original investment and demonstrates no apparent inclination to dramatically reduce it.

zeno9

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.86
Change
-0.010(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $865.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.87 $2.93 $2.85 $861.4K 299.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 12314 $2.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.87 22911 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.