DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

what is it worth then?, page-2

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Hi Abalone,

I agree with most, also many of the observations made by Striebs. That is: The merger does hold good upside prospects for both Igas and the "merged" DTE.

My beef is the following:
    1.There was a serious collusion at the expense of DTE SH. Some much so that DTE was meant to be dual listed on ASX and AIM as we speak. That would have allowed the DTE SP to appreciate.This was deliberately derailed by Igas and the "DTE Board". Thus preventing "fair value" to crystalize prior to "merger";
    2. Dte will now "involuntarily" surrender or sell off very valuable Aussie acreage for next to nothing. Again collusion between NHC and Igas to allow NHC to pick up this valuable assets for free.(it has always been in NHC plans to deversify into unconventional gas as a result of the drop in coal market);
    3. Through collusion Dte SH have been forced into a position where we have to accept significantly less than fair value based on the scrip for scrip(which most likely will not be voted down due to NHC and Greenpark's shareholding);
    4.NHC have sold us out (and this surely was part of the collusion)whereby NHC will pick up all Aus assets. In return NHC obviously agreed with Igas not to list on Aim, thus keeping the SP deflated and allowing Igas to pick up dart at a dirt cheap giveaway price.

Their conduct ought to be investigated.

I'm in agreement with a merger but it should have happened at a fair "base price", Igas should then be able to be traded on ASX and Aim and the Aus assets should not be "gifted away".

Fair base price for scrip purpose;
    Dual listing on ASX and AIM
    Retention of Aus assets.

Anything less than this, and the "DTE board" must be seen as NOT ACTING IN THE INTEREST OF DTE SHAREHOLDERS.
    To allow their merger proposal, their conduct is nothing less than criminal and should be investigated and these %$%^^&%$ should be held accountable.

Ask yourself this question. If we remove Igas out of the picture, and let's assume Airth decision is positive, coupled with the GDF Suez and Total farm-ins, would you value DTE as a 19c stock??

This is one of the biggests swindles and these %^&*&*# must be held accountable!! They must fix it or shareholders (the remaining odd 69% SH) must stand up and fight this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.