UNT 23.1% 1.6¢ unith ltd

What is it worth?, page-5

1. 79 Posts.
    Thanks Marvin for taking the time to explain cm8 to this thread. I have investigated also and I share your views 1000%. As you can imagine I am also heavily invested here and am looking at finding some more money to add and add and add and add and keep adding because for me I can wait 18 months if it means it will result in 3x or 4 X times my cash.

I can only thank the doom squad for the constant down ramping as like me and Marvin I am sure they too understand where this stock is heading. DYOR but I am long on this stock and the debt does not concern me one bit provided earnings continue to be generated. If that was to change or decline in the future then obviously one would need to have a closer look but with growth quarter on quarter and further apps and countries and integration and who else what else in planned we can only expect big things here. I do own heaps of cm8 and I'm not trying to sell it to anyone as we should all be doing our own research and deciding where our hard earned cash should go. I've put most of mine on cm8 because I like the story and I like the way it compares to other companies in its sector and I like that's it's still cheap and undervalued. Trading is all about finding undervalued gems and loading up early.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.003(23.1%)
Mkt cap ! $19.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $80.56K 5.428M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 896333 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1367272 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.