UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

What is it worth?, page-93

1. 853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    @chillam - Dom didn't resign because he saw the writing on the wall. Dom got pushed, along with a number of other directors after Prime Media picked up a 44% stake via a rights issue to get control. Go and read some of the articles at the time. I'm familiar with it because I've known Dom for about 13 or 14 years. I've seen him at his low of low times. The fact that he got totally wiped out by that and has managed to rebuild everything, shows what he is capable of. I also know that he has learned a huge amount as a result of the destra experience. He also has the most to gain and the most to lose with CM8. He is very driven. He sees CM8 as the one that will make him a huge amount of wealth. It won't happen overnight, but I believe that it will happen.

Some people like Dom, some don't. They often don't like his direct approach and he doesn't beat around the bush. You know exactly what he thinks because he tells you to your face directly. I appreciate and respect that. It saves so much time. You can have a sensible conversation with him and know that he has thought things through.

I'm not apologising for Dom or destra. It did end up being a terrible outcome. But so many people have this habit of reading a single headline and forming a conclusion - often wrong. They also assume that because he made mistakes in the past that he hasn't learned from those. He has.

And have you attended many board meetings? Especially those of listed companies? Over the years I have. CEOs get challenged a lot. Boards also often sound out major shareholders on strategic matters and get feedback. Most shareholders aren't afraid of letting the company know what they should do - we see if all the time on this thread plus lots of others on HC.

To be honest, it would be extremely rare for a suggestion to be made to a company's management by a shareholder that hasn't already been thought through numerous times.

Anyway, I'm always happy for debate and different approaches, but I just ask that people add value in their commentary and not ask the same irrelevant question over and over and over again (and I'm definitely not saying that you do this Chillam).

Regards
    Marv

DISCLOSURE: I hold plenty of CM8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.822K 294K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4378333 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2663574 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.