IVX 20.0% 0.4¢ invion limited

Hi Chuckm61,I agreed with you that some shareholders are losing...

1. 3,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Hi Chuckm61,

I agreed with you that some shareholders are losing patience, hence we see low volume turnover everyday on the way down.

From what I can see, last year was the year that IVX is very busy forming a foundation - partnerships ( Hudson etc ), getting the right protocol in place to meet the Australian TGA standard, recruitment of scientists/professionals ( the list looks pretty impressive ) and this year is the year of trials.

When investing in Biotech or Technology or even junior mining stocks, does one aim for a 10% return or in it for multiple folds? I bet most would be the latter. If you are looking for a 10% return, then I think it is safer to stick with blue chip stocks like banks etc....My point here is if you done your research, taken a position knowing your risk, then stick with it and have some faith in your decision. So far, I see that IVX has done all the right move and share price mind you still up from 0.002 after they back this asset into the company.

As per my 2c worth of analyst (refer to my previous post), if they can pull this skin cancer off and its not far off, we all will be very well rewarded IMO.

Like I say, lets hope the roadshow brings in serious investors and the rest is history.

Have a great weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $7.245K 1.811M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 27102012 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7857961 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.