AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

what is it?, page-15

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    re: what is it? sparki Sparki
    No problems if you have concerns with AGS buddy, only natural if you have your money on the line. However, your constant fears are verging on paranoia. Two things:

1) Get out of the stock, it's not worth the anxiety its obviously causing you!!!

2) You're driving us all nuts!!

wrxsti's comments were dead-set true & the view of 99% of posters on this thread.

Conspiracy? Of course there is! Look at OXR for example, sellers dumping millions (& I mean "dumping") of shares on the market as the SP has RISEN from $1.30 - $2.00. In actuality, the same sellers were the buyers!

Go back in time & look at the early drama in PDN's SP, you see the same skittishness, the same nervousness, the same doubts. Winners are those who do there homework & are patient. I have been involved with TOX since 2.7 cents & .06 on the oppies. Similar panic was seen there on the part of some posters as people sold for whever reason. But those who had done there homework held on for the BIG gains.

My explanation on the AGS SP:

This U deposit is starting to look enormously good & AGS's 25% of it will be worth a fortune. (forget the research/spreadsheets of others - do your OWN math on this, check out PDN's figures as a comparison). IMO, & it is my opinion only, AGS has become a primary take-over target for it's 25% stake. Heathgate would be a main candidate. It is not in their interests to see the AGS share price go too high & it would be a simple process for them to try & "cap" it by stacking the sell side. Yesterday did not see a "dumping" of the stock - only just over 1mill shares!!! That's nothing. Read between the lines: Look beyond the next 2 sellers at 120000 & 200000 & there is very little else. So we have one seller dropping a few medium size sell asks just above the current SP. Very interesting!! If it was a profit taker he would have taken the lower price & moved on. NO, those few sell orders through the day were capping orders.

The next few months will be very interesting times for AGS. I have done my homework, I have taken a comfortable position & I have the patience to wait for the big rewards to come.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.