AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

what is it?, page-2

1. 1,187 Posts.
    Sparki,
    There is not much interpretive information that has been released from the company, very little in fact on the U side of things. We get that only from the chat sites. It seems to me that these people who are selling are happy with their 550% or 100% profit (don't puke now), or whatever it is, and don't believe in any big Uranium future. That's not an unreasonable proposition - the evidence has not been spelled out, except unofficially, which to many is not satisfying.

Also, we have no official word as far as I know on just how big the proposed drill program is. We have rumor, but that's it. Is it really so surprising some, perhaps many, want to realise profits?

On the other hand, for those who do think there is a big future with AGS, there have been recent notable additions to the top 20 shareholder list, namely that director of Heathgate, Brunt. That should inspire some confidence for those U hopefuls amongst us. Just a late night rant, I really have no idea what I'm talking about.
    regards,
    Pennynut.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.