CBD 0.00% 1.1¢ cbd energy limited

All very true.Important for the SP will be what will Hunter Hill...

1. 1,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    All very true.
    Important for the SP will be what will Hunter Hill do come January when they get their 50 mill.

I think if the Dec half results look as good as most believe their will, HH might stop flooding the market and we might see the SP heading north.

Anyway, at this price CBD is a bargain and I will be buying some next week when my NAB divi comes through.

Break even for for HH is 9.5c, any lower and they would be losing money on individual shares. Even with the profits they made so far, no one like to sell for less than they paid even if the average was still profit.

Unless they are really strapped for cash HH is unlikely to sell down bellow present levels IMO.

And given reasonably positive results, things should get better. A divi of say 1.5 or 2c would put some fuel in the engines too IMO. But I think this is unlikely as CBD is growing strongly and this requires cash in the company coffers. Maybe the old fashioned bonus issue, say 1 for 10 would reward the shareholders, without killing the SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.