MEL 0.00% 0.3¢ metgasco ltd

Rome was not built in a day. And I compare this one vary...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Rome was not built in a day. And I compare this one vary favourably to such a project.

The company is not on a spend spree situation and I am happy that the Management is approaching it in that way. What is the use rushing into producing gas when we haven't got any facilities in place to either use it or sell it, lol.

And don't forget, than we have different types of gas, such as conventional and unconventional within our tenements, Something that not many of our peers can afford that luxury. Besides we also have dry gas that free flow to the surface. As such we will not have to face the problem of having to get rid of the water like many others do, and will continuously have to do, if they are to continuing to produce gas.

I do hold a reasonable parcel of these shares, and I feel extremely comfortable with it.

Besides, it is very rare that I do promote a company, any company for that matter. Unless I am totally satisfied of what I am doing. Posters that knows me in these forum, can confirm that.

Patience is required here. I am confidnet that our time will come.

Good luck all, and look the other way for now. Especially if you are here for the long term.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.342M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 12645040 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13259974 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.