EGR 2.25% 8.7¢ ecograf limited

What is KNL worth?, page-3

1. 12,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1304
    I think the "freshness" of the news is more important than the contents of the news... so we are a well known name in the binding offtake market - 100% success and that news is more than X years old now (from the 1st BOA)... so that is not going to be the kicker here for us... the market nowadays moves on BREAKING NEWS... no matter how insignificant that is... the pundits who run the ruler over a 5KT / 5 Year deal will find that deal more appealing than ours for sure simply because the news is dated 03/03/2017... but that euphoria will be for this day only... all that increases today will be lost by Monday... the market will move on for better pastures...

But I am happy that they got that deal... and the size of the deal shows that SERIOUS buyers will come in these small numbers only.. NOT 100KT - 200KT per year imo... a few more such deals will validate KNL's massive achievements of the last 3 BOA and will do one of two things - UP the KNL sp to market darlings' level or LOWER the market darlings' sp to our level...

I hope it is the former as we make more money that way...

Go VRC... enjoy the time in the sun... and genuinely I hope that you get more BOAs in the future (from Western entities)...

and based on this, we can all calculate KNL's worth - it is definitely MORE than what it is valued at today imo...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.