NRZ 11.1% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

My recent buying in another fertiliser stock, MNB is a good...

1. 14,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4052
    My recent buying in another fertiliser stock, MNB is a good example why it's not too late to buy LCK now. While I already had a large position from months earlier, MNB bottomed at 5c a few months ago. In that stocks case, there was no low price base pattern. It was more of a sudden V shape recovery. There was no opportunity to gradually accumulate near the low as there has been with LCK. I managed to add some MNB near that low but I bought a lot more over the next couple of days at 6-7c and over the following few weeks at around 8-9c. 9c was 80% above the low but it was still a bargain and the price tripled from the low within two months and more than double from the higher 9c entry a few weeks later. LCK has averaged around 12c for around 5 weeks. 15.5 is 29% above 12c and 55% above the 10c lowest price. Paying 80% above MNB's low was still a very rewarding move.
    Looking at the chart pattern of LCK and the pattern of its own past rallies, LCK can very easily do a similar move over coming weeks and months. That is, it can easily double from here in that sort of time frame. Fundamentals suggest much larger moves over longer time frames.
    IMO it's never too late to buy early in a new uptrend as long as you're confident you are seeing the beginning of a new uptrend and not a dead cat bounce. The only way to be sure is to wait for a retrace to make a higher low and then a move to a significant higher high. The only problem with doing that is that you could then be paying much more than 15.5c. Sometimes you need to back your research if you want to get in cheaper.
    Last edited by chuk: 13/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $8.684M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.063K 247.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 15457745 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 15986934 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.