NRZ 12.5% 0.5¢ neurizer ltd

This presentation is one of the first solid buy indicators,...

1. 1,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1086
    This presentation is one of the first solid buy indicators, we’ve had in a while.

I understand the folks who have been cautious up to this point, with the unknowns surrounding offtakes/financing. These are major potential catalysts for a re-rate… and their delay has only served to add dilution to existing holders, as the company continually requires to raise working capital, at supressed levels.
    It’s also been the niggling uncertainty surrounding progressing to production.

The previous interviews and releases, whilst I thoroughly enjoyed them, were still essentially just a “things are progressing” type deal … with no hint of certainty around when they’ll be finalized (or how far along they actually are).
    Speculative companies are notorious for fluffing up announcements with vague sensationalised statements.

But now we have something much more palatable, in respect to the recently released timelines. The BFS is due shortly, and those longer term investors thinking of where the company will be in 12 months (when they would secure their CGT discount), can see it all.

One could reasonably assume that some of those timelines are conservative, because management know that they get to tickle their own pickles, if they kick goals earlier.

Im predicting a solid first 2 quarters next year, which may even kick off in the coming weeks as we get closer to the BFS.

Have a great weekend all !

All IMO, DYOR etc

Cheyne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $9.770M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $2.934K 613.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 18282745 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 15736933 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.53pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.