CMQ 0.00% 8.3¢ chemeq limited

what is left for shareholders, page-17

1. 161 Posts.
    Yes, I do apologise for thinking you did not wish shareholders to be treated badly. You are continuing to breach Hot Copper etiquette with impunity.

The day trader component of shareholders would not have lost much if anything out of CMQ unless they were still on trainer wheels. The investor component is the unselfish group you continue to rubbish because they are supporting the techology.

Non-participant bystanders like yourself, who choose to heckle incessantly from the sidelines, deserve nothing but contempt.

I see you now acknowledge that Chemeq did not bring Stark into the picture at all, that it was Mizuho. I also see you studiously refuse to mention, leave alone highlight, the aggressive tactics of the bondholders. As for the Judgment, if it was as you interpret, then the accounting profession would be in a panic - but it isn't.

If the company goes throught the charade of receivership intact and the shareholders are still in place, i.e. there is no liquidation, then all your badmouthing will be for nothing. Is it to much to hope you will fade off into the sunset?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.