I never really cared about what people believed in, I saw it as...

1. 10,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2031
    I never really cared about what people believed in, I saw it as there business.
    But things have changed now, as there business is being forced on others without others being able to have a say about it without being threatened or abused.
    I always respected gays and transvestites, but now that many are forcing there way of life on others and forcing businesses sports schools and individuals into situations they are uncomfortable with, I now see those in the gay and transvestite communities that support these changes, as evil people that I have no respect for.
    Woke, cancel culture and me too culture is causing a way bigger divide than how it was before, I now distrust gay and transvestites, but I would always talk to them to see if they still have common meet in the middle sense, I'm sure that not all gay and transvestite people believe in this woke, cancel culture and me too movement rubbish.
    I do hope that some gay and transvestite people start to stand up against the evil of woke, cancel culture and the me too movement.
    Liberalism is evil.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.