SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

What is likely to happen to EM1 from here onwards

1. 711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    This is not financial advise so please DYOR

We all know that ASX in general is not a trustworthy or reliable body to be able to ensure its own uptime let alone monitoring and deciding on the companies listed on it.

Reading through ASX questions and EM1 answers, I cant help but think that there is not a lot of a point behind ASX's effectively forced suspension and their questions and EM1 didn't really offer ground breaking answers to try and address otherwise pointless questions. In other words I dont even understand why it was suspended in the first place and if the ASX was of the view that there is something dodgy going on, EM1 didnt offer much in the way of addressing it.

In any case, I believe that ASX always knew they will reinstate, they just wanted the pause in the SP shooting up the way it did or otherwise they would have either allowed it to trade straight away after the initial answers were provided or never at all.

This will invariably shake some weak hands, people who were never onboard with the business model and bought in either because they were a day trader or out of FOMO. These guys will sell no doubt.

The down rampers will sit in their mums basement and trawl the internet for anything they could find and post. I also have no doubt about it.

What is likely to happen though is when all the dust settles and hopefully these guys continue on updating the market on regular basis (not too often and not too long) and perhaps sign some more contracts, I believe into the next year this will offer good rewards to those who believe in it.

I could sell right now for a healthy profit but for now I am holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $2.047K 292.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4279016 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 523176 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.