EQR 7.87% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

Hi all,Not much chatter going on at the moment, I have full...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Hi all,

Not much chatter going on at the moment, I have full faith that the team at Mt Carbine are simply getting on with the job and their (our) success, if measured in SP gains, is a matter of when, not if.

I'd be interested to know what peoples personal timeframe/definition is for long term and expectation for price point......just for general discussion. Some good insight can come from such discussion, we all have own own ideas, reasons and perception of value.

I remember posting in the past that I thought that this thing was 18-24 months away from any real gains. My thoughts, at the time, were that I regarded15-20c plus was where the real gains were and I still feel we will get there (actually beyond) it just depends on when.

Not withstanding that there are those here sitting on 100% gain in less than 2 years after buying back in the 2.5c days, I certainly regard that as real gain.

Anyway, I did not regard18-24 months as long term (definition seems to be 3,5,10 years take your pic) and I would be being generous to myself if I was to say I had more than 6 months to go for my original prophecy to be fulfilled. That said, I am happy and excited about what is happening with the company.

Lots of long term holders here and newbies. Which ever you are I would be interested to hear your thoughts on timeframe from NOW and price expectation. (Lets not get bogged down on what long term means)

There's no right or wrong answers here. Let's face it, no-one controls what external forces do to a company and if a company is self destructing under the radar investors find out too late. Just put down your thoughts and respect those of others, regardless of level of insight.

If you have a lot of knowledge on the project or company to support your thoughts and predictions, please share it. Likewise, if you are crystal balling or hoping (even the most stingy fundamental investor has some hope) just say so.

NO-ONE SHOULD MAKE AN INVESTMENT DECISION BASED ON WHAT THEY READ ON THIS OR ANY OTHER THREAD.

If you want to write an essay please do and share your thoughts and reasoning's, if you think the company is worth a billion-gazillion dollars or two-fifths of sweet F A, cool but lets try and keep it real and support it if you can

Anyway, this was supposed to be a quick post. I will leave it for now and put down my own thoughts later.

Quickly though, for what its worth at this point, I have an initial exit point (at the moment) to liquidate a portion of my holdings being 30cents. If that's crazy high, or low, that's cool. There's no right or wrong answers. I'll put some support to that 30cents later. I still need to work for a living.

I'd love to hear what you think........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.004(7.87%)
Mkt cap ! $99.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $79.97K 1.769M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1536 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 92000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.